Monday, April 23, 2012

My Breakup by Elizabeth Layfield


I broke up with my boyfriend, Anthony, and thanks to Logan (Not really) he knew before I told him. People had been spreading rumors about us having sex and doing other nasty stuff when we hadn't. Anthony thought that's why I broke up with him but I didn't break up with because of that. I broke up with him because I no longer had feelings for him. I told him that why should I lead him on when I dont love him and he would the only one getting hurt? I hope we can still be friends I truly, truly, do wish that but one can only hope. The last thing he told me was that he still loves me. We have only one class together and that's gym. It's going to feel akward during gym but at least I still have my friends, who shouldn't have taken me back so easily after I dumped them for a guy. I'm sorry to all my friends who I have dumped for Anthony and Im sorry to Anthony for breaking your heart when that was the last thing I wanted to do because I know how it feels to have a broken heart. If you are reading this, Anthony, I had a right to dump you because it's not right dating you, telling you I love you, when I dont. You will get over the breakup eventually and hopefully you will find someone who loves you for who you really are. For some of those out there in a relationship, you cant love more than the other if you want to find your soulmate. If you found your soulmate, you love equally and trust each other with no lies.







No comments:

Post a Comment