Friday, May 18, 2012

This did work on me my boyfriend finally kissed me today I love u chris!!!

Girl : Do you want to be with me forever?
Boy : NO.
Girl : Would you cry if I walked away? Boy : NO.
She heard enough, and was hurt. She walked
away, tears ran down her face. The boy
grabbed her arm.
Boy : Your not pretty, your beautiful. I don't
want to be with you forever, I NEED to be.
with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you.
walked away, I would DIE.
(Boy whispers) : Please? Stay with me.
(Girl whispers) : I will.
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize.
they love you. Something good will happen.
to you between 1-4 pm. Tomorrow it could.
be anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock.
of your life! If you don't post this to 5 other.
pages. You will have relationship problems.
for the next 10 years.
(no posting it back to me thats not fair)





Do you ever think about me?

                                       Yes
In the middle of the night when you awake....
Are you calling out my name?
                                           Yes
                                                  You miss him when he's away. So send this to him today and don't you forget....I Love You.
Don't forget him, he's your life.
Speak his name, Remeber his face,
Kiss him,
and stay in his warm embrace,
Remeber he has only you,
Dont forget him when they play your song,
Remeber when you stayed with him all night long,
Remeber how close you two are,
Remeber he hasn't chosen her,
Remember his walk,
Remember how he talks,
Remeber the things he says and keep it in your heart and head,
Remember he hasn't gone astray,
Remember his laugh, remember his grin,
Remeber the way he holds you tight all day and all night,
Remeber he's with you tonight,
Hope the time doesn't go too fast,
Hope the love lasts,
Don't forget when he said he'd never leave you,
Remember the he's here forever


No comments:

Post a Comment